- We have received 579 donations by individuals and groups for a total amount of $89940.01 excluding donated medical supplies.
- We have purchased/received 24000 N95 medical masks, 60000 surgical masks and procedure masks, and 4000 medical goggles.
- Our first large shipment, 17000 N95 medical masks, has arrived at Wuhan and delivered to 10 hospitals in Wuhan or neighboring areas. Several small shipments through express mails were also delivered in the past few days.
- Our second large shipment which includes close to 7000 N95 medical masks, 60000 surgical masks and procedure masks, and 2000 medical goggles are ready to be shipped. They will be sent out on Monday through various channels to Wuhan, Wenzhou, Shanghai, Hunan, and Guangdong. This shipment will help 35 hospitals.
- ANACP no longer accepts donations for this project. We will continue to use the remaining balance to purchase the medical supplies in urgent need and ship them to the fist-line healthcare providers who are fighting the 2019-nCoV. Once we finish this project, we will give a final report.
- We will gradually switch our gear to monitor and reduce the impact of 2019-nCoV in North America. We will focus on providing education and counseling to healthcare providers and community. We have already done several education seminars to members of ANACP, non-member healthcare providers, and large audience in China.
- We appreciate the generous support from all ANACP members, non-members, and other organizations.
- ANACP mourn the tragic loss of Dr. Li Wenliang. We would like to express our deepest condolences to his family, colleague, and friends. We will follow his case closely and would offer any help to his family as much as we can.
Thank you all for your support in fighting the 2019-nCoV.