Updated on 7/28/2022
Check MagicMembers for new members
Members in a few categories (Pack).
- Lifetime member- $500 (newly registered)
- Lifetime member – $400 (upgraded from previous full member)
- Full member – $100, one year term
- Trainee member – $25, one year term
- Active: the paid ($500) or upgraded ($400) lifetime members are always active.
- Expired: for full members and training members only, when they’re one year term expires.
- Inactive: occasionally, people register but have not completed the payment process.
A few things to do once new members appear in our database
1. Send a greeting email from ANACP to them. Templates are ready in our shared Google Drive as google Doc for different member categories.
- first time lifetime member ($500)
- upgraded lifetime member ($400)
- full member
- trainee member
- Inactive member (to remind them about the payment)
The email can be sent using our Gmail email@example.com.
Please see this short video for more details about MagicMembers.
- About the receipt for their membership payment
Check the Gmail on daily basis, or every two days to see if members reply or if they have any questions.
Most of the time, they should receive auto email reply with their receipt from our organization. If they reply and tell us they do not receive auto email reply from our organization for the receipt, we need to construct a receipt and send it to them manually.
An email template for membership payment receipt is stored in our Googld Drive as a google Doc. There is also a note doc with instructions on how to send receipt.
3. MailChimp, online mailing software
Email address for newly registered active members need to be added manually to MailChimp into the corresponding groups. Maybe in the future, we are able to work out more automatic way to connect our database to MailChimp, but right now it only works manually.
This short video show how to work with MailChimp