OVERVIEW OF ANACP YOUTH PROGRAMS
July 4, 2023
We really appreciate your participation to our youth program. We started this program in Aug 2022, and we are so excited that we have formed a team of ANACP kids who are self-motivated, responsible, and eager to learn. Most of you are busy high school students with different skills, interests, and potentials.
In the past many months, we are very grateful for the tremendous contributions from you in so many aspects of operational works for ANACP. In the mean time, we hope it is a good learning experience for you all.
To knowledge your wonderful work, now it is our honor to issue the President’s Volunteer Service Award to you. Please check out more details here.
A word to ANACP parents,
Thank you for your support and trust. We hope you encourage your kids stay with us. We aim at long-term collaboration with your kids and you. We, a prestigious North American Physician Group, will take our chances to provide our kids with what they need to thrive in their future career paths.
Many more projects are coming…. Stay tuned!
- Database/membership (introduction is on page Training Database/Membership)
- Membership management Plugin
- Understand database structure
- Communicate with members upon their registration
- Update data records
- Meeting registration (introduction is on page Training Membership)
- WooCommerce Plugin for online ordering
- Understand the backend of ordering transaction
- Communication with our members
- Troubleshoot ordering issues
- Construct Excel Spreadsheet for meeting attendees
- Website Design (some introduction is on page Training Website)
- Using Divi tool to design a website
- Website content update and modifications
- Zoom meeting co-host
- Many of you have joined our Zoom meetings and worked as co-hosts. We often have zoom meetings, and one or two co-hosts from our youth volunteers are needed. Please record this activity as your volunteer hours.
- Recommend you watch some YouTube channels about hosting or co-hosting a zoom meeting. There are more “tricks” you may not know.
- Join in at least 5 min before the meeting starts using your OWN name so that we can recognize you to make you co-host
- If you are not made co-host, please also send DIRECT message to the meeting HOST to request be made as cohost (not message to everyone in the meeting)
- Make sure to “Mute All Upon Entry” before admitting attendees. Do not mute or disable video of other meeting co-hosts who might be the speakers.
- Start admitting attendees 1 minute before the meeting or when the host ask you to.
- Make sure the attendee’s video and audio are off when entering and during the meeting, since some of them may accidentally turn them on which can be distractive.
- If some attendees want to join the discussion, they are allowed to unmute themselves and turn on the video too.
- Learn to use Chat functions, messages to Everyone vs to individuals
- Stay in the meeting at least for the first 30 minutes, and send the host DIRECT messages to meeting organizers if you are leaving early in the meeting.